Thursday, September 25, 2008

Top 5 movies

Here is my top 5 favorite movies and why.

5. Little Nicky (2000)
I love that movie because it’s a good comedy and romance movie! Made me laugh all the way! Adam Sandler is playing Nicky, Satan's son, with a brief appearance of Reese Witherspoon, playing Nicky's mom. Adam Sandler is one of my all-time favorite actors! The story is about Nicky, and his first time on earth, to attempt to save his father from death.

Quote from Little Nicky (Nicky): I've never been to earth dad! I never even slept in another dude's house.





Disturbia (2007)
This movie is starring Shia Labeouf and Sarah Roemer. It's the story of Kale, spying on his neighbors, result of being bored from house arrest. He gets certain that his neighbor is a serial killer. Disturbia is a mixture of romance, comedy and thriller, sure to please almost everybody that likes movies. I saw it in the theatres twice, the one and only time that I went to see a movie more than once.

Quote from Disturbia (Ronnie): Oh my god, you've made the tower of Twinkie! Is that in a stalker's handbook somewhere?



http://www.disturbia.com/

3. Covenant, the (2006)
I really like the story of this movie. The genre is an action and also a thriller movie. The movie is starring Steven Strait and Laura Ramsey, which make a pretty sexy couple in this movie. The story is about five Ipswich families, (one of them considered killed in Salem) that ran away from Salem after the witch hunt. Really good movie as I said earlier plus the guys in the movie are hot!

Quote from the Covenant (Reid): Harry Potter can kiss my ass.





2. Hot Fuzz (2007)
Hot fuzz is an action and comedy movie starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (From Shaun of the Dead). Nicholas Angel is the best of his team in London, but gets transferred in Sanford. A small town that is flawless of crimes since 20 years. But where a lot of "accidents" happen, which is surprisingly leading to serial killing. I also think you should really see the trailer under, it’s amazing!

Quote from Hot Fuzz (Angel):
[first day in Sanford]Angel: I'm taking you to the station
[pause]
Angel: Where is it?



1. Without a Paddle (2004)

People expect something deep for a favorite movie, like Gladiator or I don't know, Scarface, but I just can't resist Without a Paddle. I watch it often when I'm on road trips. WAP is a comedy starring Dax Shepard, Matthew lillard and Seth Green. It's the story of three men who decides, at the age of 30, to do one last crazy thing together, and that happens to be a treasure hunt. I saw this movie at least a dozen times. I'm so excited because the sequel to this movie is coming in early 2009 on DVD (Without a Paddle: Nature's calling).

Quote from Without a Paddle (Dan and Del):
Dan: Mmm Bacon
Del: Squirrel
Dan: Mmm... Squirrel



MoviesRme007

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I honestly couldn’t give you top 5, because I really enjoy a lot of different types of movies. For example I really enjoy musicals like High School Musical series, Mamma Mia, the sound of music, Grease, Hairspray. Then again I really enjoyed Sports Movies such as facing the Giants, Miracle, Goal, Bend it like Beckham. I can’t forget chick flicks such as A Cinderella Story, A walk to remember, P.S I love you etc.. I don’t know its really hard to narrow down movies to a top 5 because there are so many characteristics and stuff to take in consideration.

 
MySpace Backgrounds