Saturday, September 13, 2008

The fast groing idea in my head

At least once in your life, you had an idea of painting, decorating or changing the style/theme of a room in your house. This is normal. Although, I don't understand people who decide to change the room that people care less about; the washroom. The bedroom, the living room, or even the kitchen, okay, but why the washroom? Anyway, I'm getting out of the subject.

What I want to change in my house is the basement. Nothing special huh? The thing is, I want to give my basement a movie theatre style. I'm picturing my basement with three elevated rows of four seats each. I'd like to have a projector, or a big screen TV. I want movie theatre seatings, that you can buy online for a fortune, and a fake old fashioned popcorn machine. I'd like to have surround sound, with at least one speaker in every corner.

So to open conversation in my comment blog, I have two questions for you. First of all, do you have any idea for my basement? Secondly, which of room would you like to change and why? Have a great day everyone!
MoviesRme007

1 comment:

Dancer said...

I think the projector idea is better then the big screen. You should also have a real modern popcorn machine, so that people don't have to go upstairs to get popcorn. I would like to change my basement to, but into what i don't know.

 
MySpace Backgrounds