Monday, September 22, 2008

Actors that sing and singers that act

Don't get me wrong, I think it’s a good thing, because some artists have multiple talents, but I just don't understand the change. Do singers decide they want to start an acting career because they act in their music videos and liked the experience?

Some artists try to be in both fields in hope to be even more famous. Some of them would be Chris Brown, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Lopez. Some of those artists do really well, like Justin Timberlake, but some fail, like Britney Spears.

There are also some weird changes, like acting and politics??? And others considered being more normal like from acting to producing, like Mel Gibson.

There is not much more to say about the subject, I'll leave you with this post for the next few days.

Here is a video about the writer/actor/producer/singer/composer Adam Sandler.
MoviesRme007

2 comments:

M. David said...

Very interesting blog posting! Check out Eddie Murphy's singing career from the 80's! "PARTY ALL THE TIME"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5LX16zia2k

:)

Natalie said...

Well I Zac Efron is an actor first and then had to become a signer but I read in some article that he refused a record deal and told them it’s because he’s an actor not a signer. But then again you think Vanessa Anne Hudgens who started in acting but had an amazing voice and got a record deal. I don’t know once you’re in the Hollywood world I think people think they can do what ever they want because they already got the fame.

 
MySpace Backgrounds