Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Working for American Media Corporation


Everytime my friends asked me where I'd like to work, I always told them AMC, which is a movie theatre. Well guess what, mission accomplished! People who work there are so fun to be with, it's an amazing experience. I've worked there since only a month and i already feel like I belong. Anybody who decides to work there may choose between the three following jobs: Ticket selling, food selling or usher. Most people pick ushering, but I really like selling tickets. I'm really proud to be part of the team! Take care everybody,
MoviesRme007

1 comment:

M. David said...

Wow! I now know what AMC stands for! I've always wanted to work at a movie theatre. What an awesome student job. Good blog! Keep it up!

 
MySpace Backgrounds