Monday, September 8, 2008

Are we rolling?


Hi Everyone! This is my first post on moviesRme007.blogspot.com i hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. I think everybody has obsessions, like eyes or star patterns. On this blog, I am going to share my obsession; you guessed it, the Movie Industry! I'm going to communicate my knowledge with the rest of the world as my way of making a contribution to the society. My blog will reflect my culture because I will write about events happening in my region. If my blog interests you, come regularly, because I will post at least tree times a week, until further notice. I'm going to the movies now, I'll write back later.
MoviesRme007

1 comment:

Dancer said...

Can't wait to see what else you talk about. So far pretty interesting. I love it, keep it up!

 
MySpace Backgrounds